01. What do you do for work?
I work as a data analyst. I love to be able to discover something that can make a process more efficient and help the the company save money.
02. Who is your biggest style inspiration?
David Gandy. His style is classic and a classy guy overall. He’s able to look good in anything.
03. How do you relax?
I love hanging out with my daughter. She’s 1-year-old now, and my favorite part is being able to teach her about life.
04. What’s your #1 piece of fashion adavice?
Make sure that it fits!
05. What’s an underrated wardrobe piece that you love to wear?
My Nike Air Force 1’s. I’ve worn them since middle school and have loved the style ever since.
06. What wardrobe piece in your collection was worth the splurge?
My suede leather jacket.
07. What’s your favorite color to style?
Green. It’s an underrated color in menswear.
08. What’s your favorite occasion to dress up for?
I just always dress up.
09. What’s a fashion mistake every man makes?
Their pants are either too long or too short.
10. What’s a funny style story you have?
I styled myself for my 6th grade graduation, and I refused my moms assistance. I ended up wearing a Trunks Dragon Ball Z shirt. I still looked good though!
Ivan Martinez is a men’s lifestyle and style blogger based out of Minneapolis, MN. Ivan’s personal style is focused on highlighting classic, timeless pieces and adding in a twist of modern fashion.
Check out his page here: @iammrmartinez